Portview Trade Centre
Portview Trade Centre – formerly Strand Spinning Mill and built during the late 1800’s, is a busy, dynamic and successful commercial centre for business in the heart of Belfast. It is the home to a wide range of enterprises who not only enjoy the close proximity to Belfast City centre but who desire a location with character and heritage.
The roof situated above the main office area had been a reoccurring problem every winter after rainfall. Many different repairs had taken place but with no lasting solution.
THE SOLUTION & BENEFITS
Patterson Protective Coatings Ltd specified Tor Elastaseal. Elastaseal is liquid cold applied roofing. It cures to provide completely seamless waterproof protection. Its curing process is moisture triggered, allowing application even in damp conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Cold liquid applied – no hot works on roof
- Safe to install – unobtrusive repairs
- Easy to apply and detail
- Can be applied over most roof types
- Single pack products
- High solids for long lasting protection
- 10, 15, 20 and 25 year systems available
- Quickly resistant to rainfall
- Permanently elastomeric
- Joint free
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Fibre reinforced for maximum film strength
- UV stable
- Easy to maintain – excellent through life costings