Coatings for Wind Power Plants
Jotun has decades of experience in corrosion protection for Wind Power Plants, blades and nacelles. Thier research & development derives from years of experience, testing and communication with the market and customers. As a result of their centralised R&D function in Norway and regional paints and coatings laboratories spread across the globe. We at Patterson Protective Coatings Ltd can today offer you a complete range of Jotun Products for onshore and offshore installations.
Coating solutions for Wind Power Plants.
High quality coatings can help you to;
- Protect the key structures and strengthen their performances
- Reduce maintenance cost
- Reduce unnecessary operation failure
- Extend the plant life time
- Improve sustainability by reducing material corrosion and wastage
Jotun provides tailor-made coating solutions that meet the most challenging environments – such as for offshore installations:
- Tough protection requirement:
- Extreme mechanical impact
- Long term performance, minimum maintenance.
- Pre-qualification and documentation of products, people and procedures.