Wilson Property Management
Glenmore House is located on the outskirts of Lisburn City. The roof is pitched from a central point and has many upstands and protrusions throughout its structure.
The felt substrate was beginning to show signs of failing. The harsh winter and snow of previous years left cracks throughout the roof leaving it suceptible to water ingress. The idea of removing the felt was unacceptable, especially in winter, therefore Elastaseal was the best solution to the problem.
THE SOLUTION & BENEFITS
Patterson Protective Coatings specified Tor Coatings Elastaseal 15yr system. Elastaseal is liquid cold applied roofing. It cures to provide completely seamless waterproof protection. Its curing process is moisture triggered, allowing application even in damp conditions.
- Cold liquid applied – no hot works on roof
- Safe to install – unobtrusive repairs
- Easy to apply and detail
- Can be applied over most roof types
- Single pack products
- High solids for long lasting protection
- 10, 15, 20 and 25 year systems available
- Quickly resistant to rainfall
- Permanently elastomeric
- Joint free
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Fibre reinforced for maximum film strength
- UV stable
- Easy to maintain – excellent through life costings