Remmers Kiesol Damp Proofing
Remmers Kiesol Damp Proofing Systems have become synonomous with durable waterproofing. For decades they have proved themselves suitable for all loads and all types of buildings. The Kiesol System offers a solution for every substrate. Mortar levelling systems and grout bonding layers in the Kiesol System for mineral substrates are highly sulphate resistant. Different bonding layers, as well as highly plastic-modified filler and grout systems, done an excellent job for decades on all suitable substrates according to DIN 18195 and the Guideline for Plastic-Modified Bitumen Thick Coatings. Remmers uses the latest material technology in all its grouting, levelling and thick coating systems. All are extremely user-friendly, whether worked by hand or machine, reliable in application and extremely economical in all applications. Impressive references as well as numerous test certificates and examination reports provide proof of the strengths of the Kiesol system solution:
- Can be applied even on wet substrates.
- High compressive strength of the plastic-modified bitumen thick coating.
- Reinforcement is not required for any load Fast drying High dry residue (approx. 90%).
- Environmentally friendly: solvent free and compatible with ground water.
- Resistant to aggressive substances according to DIN 4030.
- Greatest safety through excellent adhesive bonding of the individual systems to each other.