The New Generation of Jotamastic Epoxy are a range of surface tolerant hydrocarbon penetrating epoxy mastic products providing tough anti-corrosive protection of steel in varying applications and user situations. Each product within the range is designed to offer specific benefits and as a result a Jotamastic anti-corrosive system can be tailor-made to meet specific requirements for exposure and lifetime expectations.
Jotamastic is a two component epoxy mastic coating for repair and maintenance. The product is surface tolerant, high solids, high build product. Specially designed for areas where optimum surface preparation is not possible or desired. Provides long-lasting protection in environments with high corrosivity. Jotamastic can be used as primer, mid coat and finish coat or as single coat system in atmospheric and immersed environments. It can be applied at sub zero surface temperatures.
This new generation of Jotamastic products embodies Jotun’s technical knowledge and long experience in solving the special challenges presented in the protection of steel substrates for repair or maintenance. High surface tolerance and wetting properties give deep penetration and thus better adhesion and durability in harsh environments, combined with a wider choice of solutions.
LOWER SURFACE PREPARATION
- Apply on any clean and sound substrate prepared to minimum St 2.
- Apply on early flash rusting and water jetting prepared surfaces.
SIMPLY THE BEST SURFACE TOLERANCE
- Use of hydrocarbon resin gives excellent wetting properties ensuring good penetration into substrate.
- Fast and easy application with less surface preparation.
GOOD MOISTURE TOLERANCE
- Apply on surfaces that appear dry but where moisture remains and flash rusting has begun.
- Superior barrier effect minimises permeability.
- Application friendly and easy to use.